“Our mission is to provide excellent care to our clients,
while keeping them as independent as possible and provide communication and support to the families throughout the process. “
Queen City Homecare was founded to provide a superior level of care to our clients and their families. When a family member is in need of home care it can be both taxing and difficult on everyone involved, but Queen City Homecare is here to help. We will provide the appropriate level of service and safety necessary for the patient’s individual needs. All care will be provided by our exceptional field staff while the patient’s clinical needs and progress are monitored by a nurse. This will help you to avoid the difficult and costly alternatives while keeping your family member comfortably at home. It is our mission to provide all clients the in-home care and comfort they deserve while communicating and providing resources to the family.
What is expected of Queen City Homecare Caregivers:
- All Caregivers employed with Queen City Homecare are Certified Nursing Assistants or State Tested Nursing Assistants.
- All Caregivers will attend monthly training meetings administered by our office to ensure they are providing the highest quality of care.
- Caregivers should arrive on time (if something out of their control causes them to be tardy, they should contact the office and the office will contact the Client directly).
- Queen City Homecare Caregivers should be dressed in scrubs with a name badge clearly displayed. If the Client requests that a Caregiver dress in something other than scrubs that can be discuss during the start of services and Caregivers will be informed.
- Caregivers should be kind, helpful and informed. They are to follow the Plan of Care that was completed at the start of services and adapt for any changes during re-evaluations.
- Home health aides to the certified nursing and state tested nursing assistant.